Mitigate uses realistic scenario-based e-learning to improve your cyber resilience
In each of the courses, the learner is immersed in a series of scenarios inspired by real-life events and follows a storyline, attempting tasks throughout that challenge them on what they have learnt.
Mitigate provides an easy-to-use dashboard which records each learner's progress, motivating employees to complete all available training.
Admin users are given access to an alternate dashboard that allows them to analyse levels of risk across their organisation.
Each company begins with 100% risk.
As modules are completed, assessments passed and policies signed, the level of risk reduces. The object is to reach and maintain as low a level as possible.
High-level view of employee progress
Keeping track of policy completion
- E-Learning platform with full reporting audit trail
- Policy Management Service
- 12 GCHQ-certified training courses
- Version releases twice per year
- Regular Threat Intelligence updates from Xyone
- Assessment with pass mark at 80%
- 12 certified policies in 4 key areas of concern
- Policy Review and/or Alignment to certified standards
easy to use
Train all staff
Staff resilience from
Audit & reporting
to track compliance
into company culture
Can be produced in
over 200 languages